What is Interior Design ?
- Interior design is the art and science of enhancing the interior of a builing to achieve a healthier and more aesthetically pleasing environment for the people using space.
- An interior designer is someone who plans.
- Reserches, coordinates and manages such enhancement projects.
What is Interior Designing Do ?
- Interior designers make indoor spaces more functional, safe and beautiful by deter-mining space requirments and selecting essential and materials.
Skills Required for Interior Design
- Ability work to with Technical Details
- Ability work in a Team Work
- Scientific aptitude
- Drawing aptitude
- Analytical mind
- Visual sensitivity
- Color sense
- Ability work in a budget
- Knowledge of textures, materials and trends
- Software skills
- Sketching skills
- Communication skills
- Starting one firm or job in other firm
- How to branding our works
- Through social media
- Starts public speaking
- Try to participate national and international design competitions
- Design studio
– Design studio is a core subjects in interior designing course. To learn how to deal with our ideas and materials resolve with cons-truction details.
- Techniquel Representation Drawing
– To learn projection of solid
– learn surface development
- History of Interior Designing
– To gain knowledge about history in interior designing
- Techniquel Details
– To learn about materials and their techniquel details and their jionery
- Building materials
– To gain knowledge about building materials and market survey
- Workshop / Elective
– Improve some art work and hand sketching
- Line practice (2 Week)
- Improve hand drawing and sketching skills
- Object sketching and live sketching (4 Week)
- Improve authopometry (3 Week)
- Design developing (30 Week)
- Software skills (6 Week)
- Model making (As Per Exercise)
- Anually thesis project